*** ATTENTION ***
All New & Renewing 2021 CLIA Individual Agent Membership Applicants
CLIA offers an ID card included with their 2021 CLIA Individual Agent Membership.
The ID card is known as the 2021 EMBARC ID
Would you like to become a 2021 CLIA Individual Agent Member? Here are some reasons to become a member of CLIA:
- Receive an all-new 2021 Embarc ID (formerly known as the CLIA card)
- Access to CLIA’s re-designed eLearning courses
- Gain priority access to ship inspections, workshops, seminars at sea, etc
- Take advantage of CLIA’s comprehensive training and certification programs to become a certified cruise counselor
- Stay informed with CLIA’s emails, newsletters and updates
TPI Travel Services has renewed and now has a 2021 Travel Agency Membership.
Individual Agent Memberships underneath our agency will be for the calendar year:
(January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021)
Please read TPI’s policy’s BEFORE you apply for your CLIA Individual Agent Membership!
- TPI requires all applicants to be actively earning commission for our agency.
If you have not received a cruise commission from TPI in the last twelve (12) months or any other type of commission in the last six (6) months, do NOT apply for a 2021 CLIA Individual Agent membership. If you do not meet our commission requirements, TPI will decline your CLIA membership.
- Each Agent must have an up to date file with TPI Travel Services. That means your government issued ID (Driver’s license or passport) must be valid and cannot be expired. You will also need a current W-9 and an up-to-date TPI Terms & Conditions form.
- CLIA charges $119 for their 2021 CLIA Individual Agent Memberships, however, there will be a $50 discount for the first 24 Agents that are approved by TPI Travel Services. The $69 or $119 fee will be paid directly to CLIA on their website.
- TPI will also charge a $20 service fee for the administration of the CLIA Individual Agent Membership. If TPI’s fee is not paid, TPI will decline your CLIA membership. Pay TPI’s Service Fee (for CLIA memberships) below:
Instructions for 2021 CLIA Individual Agent Membership
If you are not sure if you have a CLIA account, click on “Forgot Password” and enter your name and email address. If you have not previously registered, you will receive an error message.
If you do NOT have a CLIA account, create a new CLIA account by entering your name and email address on the right side of the login screen.
Once you have a CLIA account, login using your email address and password.
To become a CLIA Individual Agent for 2021 or to renew for 2021, click on the “Join/Renew or Continue Membership Application” link. It can be found in the blue quick links box on the right side of the screen.
If you have any questions, please contact TPI Travel Services before you contact CLIA.